nVENTIV announces Mach II ST - Answer to the Asetek Vapochill LS?@ 2004/03/17
it doesn't support front LCD display and software system management via USB port. I would also like to say that LCD display is optional even for Mach II, and the USB connection is also not the first priority thing. However, without these features the user will pay much lower price for this system: the recommended price (together with the CPU Kit) is 480 Euro (MSRP, reseller may add Shipping + VAT to shown retail price).
The key features of the system are:
- Ability to dissipate 200W of heat;
- Reduced start-up time;
- Lower noise operation (around 33dB at normal operation);
- CPU kits compatibility with Mach II;
- Performance equal to original Mach II.
- The thermal characteristics are identical to those of nVENTIV Mach II: evaporation temperature -50C at 0W load and around -25C at 200W load.
nVENTIV Mach II ST system can be shipped with an optional aluminum case with Lian Li design (black or silver), and together with a middle-tower from Enlight or Lian Li.
You can find more details about the new product on the manufacturer's web-site.