Antec P150 mid-tower case@ 2005/10/12
* is too big
* is too complicated to set up
* makes clean cable management difficult
* has the PSU positioned too far away from the motherboard
* has a door
* has a difficult-to-remove front bezel
* has an awkward air vent on top of the case
* silver version looks like a refrigerator
* black version is too monochromatic, etc.
And these are only the complaints that my pea-sized brain are capable of remembering! I'm sure there are more, but you get the idea. To all those P180 nay-sayers, Antec gives a big Bronx cheer as they introduce the new P150.
The P150 is positioned along with the P180 and the earlier P160 in the Performance One Series, Antec's flagship line of cases for hard-core PC enthusiasts. While the P150 borrows some of the best features of its forebearer, the P180, its also a bit of a clean slate for Antec, sporting some features never seen on any case.