Workstation Graphics Card Comparison Guide@ 2005/03/13
We hope this comparison will provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various workstation graphics cards in the market as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
Here are the updates:-
- Many thanks to Eugene Tenenbaum for these updates!
- Added the NVIDIA Quadro FX 330, FX 540 and Quadro FX 4400 cards.
- Added a new specification of Geometry Rate for NVIDIA cards.
- Added OpenGL Support specifications for the remaining NVIDIA cards.
- Corrected various mistakes in Vertex Pipelines, Vertex Shader Version, Pixel Pipelines and Pixel Shader Version.
- Corrected various mistakes in Core Speed, Fill Rate, Memory Speed and Memory Bandwidth.
Direct URL -