Sunbeamtech Light Bus:Sunbeamtech
has been busy working on new product launch lately. A few weeks ago we looked at two of their latest gaming cases Transformer
together with some of their latest CCFL lightings
. Today, we are looking into another two new products from Sunbeamtech: Light-Bus and Laser LED.First the Light-Bus
Despite the busy look panel, there are namely 7 functional buttons:
- The four big knobs – tuning the knobs from left to right increases the voltage input.
- The smaller knob on the lower right is to adjust the sound input sensitivity.
- Alt1 and Alt2 serve as “Mode Change”.
- HDD – activate the particular channel to flashing mode according to Hard Drive activity.
- Sound button – turn on the particular channel in accepting sound activation.
- ST is for fading in/out.
- On is for FAN control.
Here is a better picture to get to know them buttons.The Connections
From the far left:4-pin molex power connector from Power Supply to Light Bus.
Sound input jack.
Two-pin Hard Drive light from motherboard header.
Four sets of 3-pin connection from either Fans or Lights.
Included in the package:
As indicated above, here you find the sound plug, the 4-pin Molex Power input, four sets of device inputs and the HDD 2-pin connector. Notice the four sets of device inputs are equipped with 4-pin, 3-pin and 2-pin connectors. The last one is for CCFL converter. A single sheet of manual printed on one side with hard to read diagram will be the only direction you are getting.
Okay, play time is next ->