The case is packed in a cardboard box that clearly shows the content, and highlights the major specifications. Inside the box we found the case wrapped in a plastic bag, and on both sides there was foam to keep the case in position. It worked fine, as the case arrived unharmed.
Usually when unpacking something you'll find a one pager or short manual. This wasn't the case here, not that's it's very hard to use, but it's just something that is missing. A few screws later the top cover was removed, and the installation could start.
The first step was to unscrew the hard disk cage. 4 screws kept it in position. Removing it was a bit hard the first time as it was well held together by the rest of the case. Once removed we found a box containing the power cable, screws, one tie rap and cable routing guide.
As you can see in the picture, the four screws needed to keep the hard disk in position are a bit longer than usual, and have a section without tapping. This is for the rubber spacers that are placed between every screw, the cage and the disk itself.
Next to that the disk cage is also resting on two metal slides, both dampened with rubber.
Rubber for the disk cage
To install the motherboard it's required to remove the power supply. Once this is done it's just a matter of tightening the four screws, filling up the disk cage, and do all the previous steps in reverse.
Front panel is kept quite sober, there's only the power button and led.
On to the test results ->