With the Aspire E Series, everyday activities like web browsing, communicating and playing videos are effortless with Intel® or AMD processing. Plenty of memory means you can launch applications quickly, and a large hard drive provides more space for your media.
Get an all-access pass to a new digital life with AcerCloud,1 which shares photos, videos, music and docs among all your devices in seconds! Enjoy media on the CineCrystal™ HD LED-backlit display, or on your giant screen via HDMI®. Plus, an optical drive is ready for all your DVDs.
Mobile connectivity is always only a hotspot away. Chat face to face wherever you go with the Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam and integrated microphone. Plus, just as Wi-Fi® wireless technology keeps you in touch when you're out and about, Gigabit Ethernet keeps you plugged in when you're at home.
Its cover is pleasingly glossy, and smart usability features make the Aspire E Series experience simple. A multi-in-1 card reader and USB 2.0 make file transfer a breeze, and a multi-gesture touchpad puts you in control. Acer Backup Manager makes system save and restore a snap, so you have peace of mind.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core B960 (2.2GHz, 2MB Cache)
- Screen: 15.6" (1366 x 768 HD Resolution)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB (DDR3) RAM
- Hard Drive: 500GB
- Optical Drive: DVD Rewriter (Records DVDs 8x & CDs 24x & Dual Layer Super Multi)
- Graphics: Integrated (Intel HD Graphics)
- Wireless LAN: Wireless (802.11b/g/n Wireless)
- Network Card: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Fast Ethernet
- Integrated Webcam: Integrated Webcam with Microphone
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 card reader (SD/SDHC,MMC)
- USB Ports: 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Speakers: Integrated Sound System
- VGA Port: 1 External VGA Port
- Kensington Lock: Kensington lock slot
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- HDMI: 1x HDMI Port
- Keyboard Type: Laptop Keyboard
- Warranty: 12 Months Acer Collect & Return
- Battery Life: 3-4 Hours (up to 4 hours with power management)
- Weight: 2-3 Kg (This Model 2.5 Kg)